WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

LAYER IT UP

Well, another week gone by already.  Time really is zipping past.  My gorgeous Grandson was 3 yesterday and it still seems like yesterday that he was a babe in arms.

This week's I ♥ PROMARKERS challenge #151, is to use lots of layers on your projects.  Shouldn't be too difficult, as most of us do anyway, lol.  Our sponsor is DI'S DIGI'S with a $10 spend for our winner.


For my card I used a brand new LaBlanche stamp. I stamped twice and cut out some bits to layer up.  I've had a couple of these stamps for absolutely ages but never used them, so this is a first outing for this one.  I have one with a horse on that's still in its wrapper too.  I really must stop buying stamps just to put in the drawer, lol.  The papers are from the gorgeous Glitz 'Vintage Blue' pad,  a M.S. deep edge punch, my own sentiment and lace and pearls from my stash finished it off. I used a limited number of Promarkers on this, but they match the papers perfectly.

Entering into:
DIVA'S BY DESIGN - Make it girly.
MAKE IT MONDAY #123 - Always anything goes.
CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASONS #43 - Something new.
CRAFTS AND  ME #116 - Something new.
FRESH BREWED - Anything goes.
FRILLY AND FUNKY - Follow your muse.
ONE CRAZY STAMPER - Anything goes.
TANDO CREATIVE - Feeling blue.
CRAFTERS CAFE #12 - Anything goes.

22 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Absolutely Gorgeous Lorraine! Just love the image on the image and the wonderful spring colours Ginny x

Janice said...

Great card Lorraine, loved it at pro markers now I see it again here at MiM, love it, Jx

Shari said...

Wow this card is amazing! YOu nailed the "layers" on this card! Love all the extra detail you added to your card, just gorgeous!

Thank you somuch for joining us this month at One Crazy Stamper - Good luck!

Hugs;
Shari G.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

and layer it up you did!!! What a GORGEOUS, carefully designed card. Love the papers and dimension. Beautiful and soft.


Thank you for playing along at our Freshly Brewed Challenge for Jan.,
I hope to see you at the hop this weekend!
Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine. The image is beautiful and I love the way you have layered it up.
Sue xx

Rene said...

My goodness, this is GORGEOUS!!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week! Don’t forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
Rene :D

loz said...

Fantastic card and coloring Lorraine. Visiting from MIM..Loz

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card!! Love all that yummy dimension. Thanks for joining us at the Fresh Brewed Blog for our Anything Goes challenge.

Linda

Jacilynn said...

I love the layers. beautiful. Thanks for playing along at One Crazy Stamper!!
cheers!
Jacilynn

Pia S said...

Coming over from MIM where I spotted your beautiful card. You've used such pretty papers - the one behind the sentiment reminds me of a wallpaper I had in my bedroom as a child - I loved this wallpaper. The lace and punched borders are great details - a beautiful and detailed card!

Tammy said...

This is beautiful and I love the layers! Popped over from MIM.
Tammy x

coops said...

so stunning lorraine.beautiful image and i love your papers and layers :D

xx coops xx

Jennifer said...

This is such an elegant, vintage styled card, Lorraine - that colour combo is gorgeous! Love those beautiful papers too. Like Pia, I had a wallpaper just like the one behind the sentiment, only it was in pinks and greens.

Thank you for all your lovely comments while I have been unwell and not commenting, and especially thank you for your get-well wishes. I'm still very sore, but definitely 'on the mend'.


Hugs,
Jennifer. x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lorraine I am so in love with this beautiful creation, it is full of quality the design is superb so are the colours and that image such wonderful embellishments it looks amazing.
hugs
lorraine x

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful...Thanks for joining us a Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Anonymous said...

I love all the fabulous layers. Thanks for joining us for challenge #12 at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. See you again soon! Patti

Terry said...

Thank you for sharing your project with the DT from Frilly and Funkie fabulous colors too Hugs Terry xxxx

Kaz said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for linking it to Tando this month.

Judy said...

This is just stunning! Man oh man is it pretty. Love all those layers and those flowers!!

xo
Judy

Misty's said...

Hi Lorraine
I am not feeling any better at all but I am very thankful for your lovely comments which really cheer me up and make my miserable days much brighter.
Your card is super stunning! Absolutely adore the colour palette and all the layers. The stamp you used is gorgeous too.
Thank you for inviting me to enter at " I Love Promarkers" but I can't access the blog and many other blogs for some unknown technical reasons at the moment and waiting if it goes away on its own or have to do some browser adjustments. It's driving me crazy!
Michaela xx

Karen C said...

So glad you joined us this month at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again next month! Just as an FYI - We are doing a DT Call...
Hugs,
Karen C (DT coordinator)

Anita said...

WHat an absolutely stunning card xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails