WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

TIM HOLTZ TAGS - JANUARY 2013

I've been meaning to join in this for the last couple of years but this year I'm determined, so I sat down this afternoon and did this one for JANUARY.  You've gotta love T.H. and you can see his tag HERE.  Most of the stuff I've used is Tim Holtz, but my sentiment  is Zettiology and the hand is Indigo Blue.  The distress ink pads I used were Faded Jeans and Crushed Olive.




7 comments:

Cathy Michels said...

Love your colors and the stamps you used. Great job!! I have mine made - now I just have to figure out where to post the photo. I don't have a blog - yet. :)

Eileen said...

What a brilliant tag. I think Tim would really LOVE this one Lorraine. It's Holtz + your special touch... LOVE IT !!!!
Wish I could do things like this, so beats my regimented 'nice' cards. Brilliant.
Sorry to hear you had the bug too.. awful wasn't it
Eileen x

Misty's said...

Oh WOW, what a stunning tag,Lorraine. Absolutely LOVE it! Work of art!!
Michaela xx

Inkypinkycraft said...

A gorgeous tag! Love the colours you have used! Trace x

Sue said...

WOW!! this is totally stunning Lorraine. I love the design and such fabulous detailing

hugs Sue

Tracy said...

This is a great tag Lorraine. I have so much TH stuff and am just clueless about how to put it all together. Guess I'm a bit too much of a neat freak. LOL Hugs!

Lorraine said...

Stunning tag Lorraine. I love the design and colours. Fab!
Lorraine x

Related Posts with Thumbnails