WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Friday, March 22, 2013

DistRESS IT UP!

Inspired by a vid I saw on YouTube, I've been stamping, inking and thoroughly enjoying myself.  I used stamps from LaBlanche, Elusive Images and Andy Skinner. The stencils are by Dylusions and the whole lot was coloured using my distress ink pads, the details being done with T.H. nibs.  Not much else to say really, lol, but it's been a massive change to do something bright and colourful without a Promarker in sight.  It's already stuck up on my wall.  I've also nearly finished my 1st and 2nd projects from my Book of Ruination workshop and with any luck will get my T.H. March tag done this weekend too.

And yeah, I know it's not Steampunk...but I wanted to use that stamp ~ so I did, ha ha.




Entering into:
MY GRAFICO #147 - Anything goes.
HOTSHOT CRAFTS #15 - Anything but a card.

3 comments:

Misty's said...

Gorgeous work,Lorraine. I could only dream of making something like this. Love how the focal point draws one in,brilliant design and colour palette too.
Michaela xx

Inkypinkycraft said...

A really cool make, great layers of colour trace x hugs x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card gorgeous warm colours Ginny x

Related Posts with Thumbnails