WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Monday, August 26, 2013

CATCHING UP!

Well, I'm back from a fantastic holiday in Cyprus with my daughter and grandchildren.  It was brilliant and I had so much fun.  The heat and humidity was a bummer, but I coped lol.  I came back so exhausted it literally took me 5 days to recover!!!  Anyway, I made these cards for the PM challenge, but they never made it onto my blog as I had a complete break from everything.  Hoping to get back to normal now though, although I'm struggling a bit as I miss my family, but they'll be back in the UK for good next July so I'm looking forward to that.  I'll try and get round all your blogs too in the next few days.

The first card is using a Sheri Baldy digi image and the second one is stamped with Elizabeth Bennett from Indigo Blu.






Paper Shelter DT call.  YAY!  I got a place.

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Both are stunning Ginny xx

Carol Bignall said...

I have just found your blog Lorraine its fantastic , I love all your work.
Carol

coops said...

stunning cards lorraine.your designs and images are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Tincan Crafter said...

These are super cute - I'm liking super much!

Sheryl said...

These are both stunning Lorraine. I love the doily on the first one is the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. Hugs Sheryl xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lorraine, just wanted to welcome you to TPS Design Team, and to hope that you enjoy your time with us, Marie is a brilliant Team Leader and you couldnt ask for anyone better. hugs Shirleyxxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails