WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Friday, August 30, 2013

LIMITED EDITIONS PROMARKER CHART.

I've done a Promarker colour chart for all those limited edition pens us Promarker lovers have collected  as there's no room on the original Promarker chart.  This one has 48 named colours and plenty of space to add more as they come out.


If you'd like a copy, you're welcome to download one from HERE and if you want to type your own colours onto it, you need Arial font, point size 7.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooh you are a Love!! Thank you so much, I usually scribble a blob and hand write the name!! xx

Lorraine said...

Thanks Lorraine
HAve a lovely weekend
Lx

Wendy Fraser said...

Brilliant, thanks so much! xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Thank you for this Lorraine. I needed exactly this lil' chart for all my new colours. So sweet of you to share. Hugs, Wends x

Related Posts with Thumbnails