WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

AHOY MATEY!!

On my recent trip to Cyprus, we went out on a Pirate Ship.  It was great fun and this is my grandson Aidan.  He had a ball as there was entertainment and all sorts going on.







The papers are from Best Creations.  I fussy cut the beach at the bottom from one sheet and 3D attached it to my base paper. The flag, title, ships wheel and skull & crossbones were cut on my Cameo.  I bought a pack of pirate charms and added 3 of them to this layout.  I'm trying to figure out how to do a girls pirate page now for my granddaughter's album.  You can just see her with a drink in her hand in one of these pics.


1 comment:

Sue said...

This is fabulous Lorraine. The photos are wonderful and I love all your detailing.
Sue xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails