WELCOME TO MY BLOG.

I hope you enjoy your visit and like what you see.
When you've finished browsing here, why not pop over to MAKE SOMETHING NICE and take a peek at some of my tutorials.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

TIM HOLTZ TAGS 2013 - OCTOBER

Whew!  Last minute again, but just made it.  October's tag has a great marbling background technique, but you'll have to go to TIM HOLTZ'S place to get all the details.  The only bad thing I'll say about this months is that.....I CAN'T BELIEVE HE USED GLITTER!!!! lol.  I absolutely loathe the stuff, nor can I ever get a decent pic of it.  My tree (Memory Box), fence (Cheery Lynn) and web (Cheery Lynn) are all covered in the stuff.  I don't have distress paints so I used Decoart Traditions and the mesh stamp is Kaisercraft.


Entering into:
T.H. 2013 Tags ~ October.
BY LORI DESIGNS #58 ~ Trick or treat.
CREATIVE MOMENTS #29 ~ Anything goes/Halloween
DIVA'S BY DESIGN  ~ Use Orange.
FAB N FUNKY #191 ~ Halloween. TOP 3
RUBY'S RAINBOW #66 ~ Halloween or colours.
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS ~ Trick or treat.

11 comments:

Sue said...

WOW! This is wonderful Lorraine, such a fabulous design. I love the colours and the glitter!
Sue xx

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice!!!

Anonymous said...

Totally fabulous, a spooktacular tag!
Helen x

Tracy said...

Now that's one fun and spooky tag. :-) There's so much great texture and I think the glitter works great with it. Hugs!

Pat K said...

WOW...fabulous tag Lorraine. Great colours with very spooky elements. Thanks so much for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs, Pat K x

Lisa B said...

WOW your technique is beautiful! I say you definitely nailed it. Gorgeous!Thank you so much for playing along with our Fall/Halloween challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters.

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful and fun tag. I love you use of color. The orange glitter on the fence is my favorite.

Darlene said...

Oh WOW what a fabulous tag Lorraine! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘FALL/HALLOWEEN’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Mirella said...

Gorgeous creation! Love the colour combo and all! Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week. Mirella

Aunty Sue said...

fabulous tag and thanks for sharing with us at Divas by design for our orange challenge. Hope to see you again soon.

Anonymous said...

Fab colours abd I love the black embossing. Thanks for entering the Creative Moments challenge.
Leona

Related Posts with Thumbnails